Identify the best skill-set, talent, or ability that propels you in a competitive economy. The best way to live a fulfilling life is to do what you were born to do! This program is great for transformational change, leadership change, or career change (it’s also a great assessment for hiring or promoting new employees).
- Identify various personality types
- Learn how to invest in people, places, & things
- Learn the importance of hi-tech & hi-touch and how to shift with trends.
- Identify and overcome the need of acceptance
- Learn to choose the right leadership (coaches / trainers / mentors)
- Learn about personal advancement resources (what learning serves you best: books, audios, webinars, seminars, etc.)
- Learn the importance of the cure process and how to pull everything together to benefit your company or your business.)
*Also includes: Role Play, Scenarios, Q & A
*Bonus: Product Development (Coaching Clients)
Being Your Best You – The Cure 4 Customer Service!
*Workshop / Keynote
This is a customer service program incorporated with scenarios and role-play, and is designed to offer best practices in your work place. This program is best suited for businesses that would like to incorporate a uniform way of making a lasting first impression and exhibiting excellent customer service.
- Learn why customer service is important
- Exhibit a variety of greeting and learn which greeting is best in the appropriate setting
- Exhibit various options when dealing with difficult customers
- Learn how to build rapport and develop trust
- Learn how to say “no”
- Learn the importance of listening skills
- Learn how to read between the lines (verbal and non-verbal) via examples
- Learn through interactive engagement, role play, scenarios and Q & A
Are You Afraid of The Crowd – The Cure 4 Public Speaking!
Workshop / Keynote*
This program will help you learn about the number one fear in the world. In addition this program will also teach you the nuances of being comfortable, how to work the platform and how to do it with style. This program is perfect for new employees, receptionist, or new leadership.
- Learn different types of fears
- Learn and understand the effects of fear
- Learn how to reduce nerves and increase confidence
- Learn the do’s & don’ts of public speaking
- Exhibit how to manage a speaking platform
- Experience the before and after effects of presenting
BONUSES: Style – Also includes: Role Play and Scenarios, Q & A and FREE Video series
Additional Options Include:
The Cure 4 Today’s Professional
SOME COMPANIES / ORGANIZATIONS NEED A LITTLE MORE HELP THAN OTHERS. THIS PROGRAM INCORPORATES STRATEGIES TO BRING TEAMS UP TO SPEED WITH BEST PRACTICES! THIS PROGRAM IS BEST SUITED FOR COMPANIES THAT WANT MORE FOCUS ON MORALE ISSUES AND ARE INTERESTED IN A DIFFERENT APPROACH! (a combination of customer service & public speaking)
The Cure 4 Managers *
CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MANAGERS IS NOT COMMONLY DISCUSSED, LEARN HOW TO TRANSITION FROM A GOOD MANAGER TO A GREAT MANAGER. USING THE NUANCES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN MAKE DELEGATION, BUY IN AND PROJECTS MUCH MORE MANAGEABLE AND ACHIEVABLE!